Seeing as we're now rushing headlong into Christmas, I've put together a few little gift guides to help you get those final gifts for your favourite people. Whether you're looking for an excuse to get your friends and family hooked on nail polish, or just want to give something a little bit different I hope you can find something here to make someone's Christmas a little more special.
Today I've rounded up some of my favourite metallic and monochrome gifts, and over the next few days I'll be bringing out some colour!
1. Pretty Serious Cosmetics - Absence/Presence (worldwide shipping)
For the perfect one coat out the door black and white nail polish, you can't go past Absence and Presence from Pretty Serious.
2. Black and Clear Bejeweled Clutch from t+j Designs (worldwide shipping)
A touch of luxe at a great price, this glass jeweled lucite clutch will go with just about any outfit and will keep your necessities safe and sound during a night out.
3. Sixteen92 Lolita Perfume Oil (USA | AUS - both ship worldwide)
Something on my own wish list this year is this artisan perfume oil with notes of "crisp apple skins, tart peach candies, rose absolute and sugared violet". There are plenty more luscious sounding scents in the range too!
4. Femme Fatale Cosmetics Witchberry Illuminator (worldwide shipping)
A soft golden illuminator to give skin a gorgeous glow with a medium/low shimmer. I love the natural colour of this one, but there are others in the range if you're after more options.
5. PyroPet Black Candle from Beserk (worldwide shipping | retail stockists)
Everyone knows (or is) a crazy cat lady, and depending on their sense of humour a PyroPet candle could be exactly what they never knew they wanted. Cute and innocent fresh outta the box, PyroPet candles burn down to a creepy metallic skeleton.
6. Really Spot my Back Battery Pack from ModCloth (worldwide shipping)
Know someone permanently connected to their phone? This cute lightweight battery pack might just get them out of trouble one day!
7. Maiden Lane from ILNP (worldwide shipping)
This gorgeous charcoal grey holo from ILNP is sure to even win the heart of your non-polish loving friends.
8. Flaunt, Perch, Repeat Jewelry Stand from ModCloth (worldwide shipping)
For the collector of adornments this sweet stand will make finding the right piece quick and easy. Plus it helps that it's cute all on it's own!
9. Sea Siren Cosmetics Sealicious Hand & Foot Cream set (worldwide shipping)
Treat someone with this gorgeously scented pair of lotions from Sea Siren Cosmetics. They are lightweight and non greasy and I use them myself frequently! I love the citrus scent of the hand cream and the addition of lemongrass to the usual peppermint scented foot cream is a win for noses.
10. OPI Brisbane Bronze (AUS | USA)
A shimmery coppery bronze that is opaque in two coats - it may be an older shade but it's one of my favourites!
11. Powder Perfect The Stars (AUS | international stockists)
Everyone needs a good silver glitter, especially for the holiday! The Stars is silver glitter turned up, with gold micro glitter, platinum flakes and holo shimmer. Party time in a bottle!
12. a England Cathy (AUS | UK | USA)
For me, a England are the ultimate luxe polish brand. Formulas are always fabulous and there's a real harmony between colour and holo shimmer in all of their shades. Cathy is a white/grey holo with a subtle lilac tone.
13. Ink Gel Eyeliner from Medusa's Makeup (AUS | USA - both ship worldwide)
I know a gel eyeliner might not be the most exciting gift, but it's definitely ideal for a makeup lover who also wants to make responsible choices - Medusa's Makeup are a PETA certified cruelty-free brand. This is another item on my own wish list - the claims of long wearing, waterproof, high definition colour make it a must try!
14. Asymmetrical Silver Double Layer Necklace from t+j Designs (worldwide shipping)
This double layered geometric necklace is available in both gold and silver, making it perfect for anyone who likes their necklaces simple but striking.
15. Geometric Glam Earrings from ModCloth (worldwide shipping)
Simple pearl studs, updated with a gold geo cube for maximum impact. Great for someone looking for work appropriate jewellery without wanting to get too bland.
16. Sterling Silver Turquoise Arrow Ring by Don Biu | Etsy (worldwide shipping)
With the amount of cheap jewellery stores around these days it makes it extra special to find a gorgeous hand made piece like this one. Rings can be a tricky gifts as sizing is so particular, but this one is adjustable which makes it a surefire winner.
Want more? Part 2 of my Xmas gift guide is here!
* This post contains affiliate links which may yield commissions for procrastinatingpolishr.com - refer to my Disclosure page for more information.